Each year, 60 students will be admitted. Will to Live is an inclusive center that does not discriminate against people based on their abilities or background.
Goal of the course
After graduating, students will be competent in Photoshop and Microsoft Office, as well as have gained soft skills and living skills.
- Good working skills in the field of photo editing.
- Ability of self care, indepence, and communication.
- Office computer skills and basic English communication skills.
In order to take part in the course, participants will need to meet some requirements suitable to the course:
- Ability to provide basic care for him/herself
- Ability to use both hands for keyboard and mouse
- As a child of a family with a person with disability
- As a teenager with difficult family circumstances
- Ability to read and write
- 18 to 35 years old
6-month Information Technology course includes:
- Microsoft word skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint): lasts about 2 months
- Photo editing skills: lasts about 4 months (internship program included)
- Time: 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM and 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Courses are during the morning and afternoon from Monday to Friday (some classes may be held on weekends).
After finishing course, students will be counseled to find suitable jobs with trained programs, and with their health and condition.
With companies sending recruitments to Will To Live Center, we will introduce our fit students for them.
- There is no tuition fee for students
- Students will have the opportunity to take part in basic English communication skills courses, soft skills courses and social activities at the center.
- After finishing the course, students will be given job opportunities at partner companies of the Will To Live center. Note: a discount or coverage of food and accommodation will be considered for excellent students.
- After finishing the course, students will have a certification from Will To Live Center.
For students wishing to stay in the dormitory
- Students are self-sufficient in their own accommodation and food expenses; in which accommodation: 500,0000 – 800,000 VND /month /each student.
- The center supports essential home appliance, including: washing machine, fridge, cooking stove, blankets /sheets /pillows /bed for each student, etc.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in applying can send the following information to Will to Live Center:
- 01 curriculum vitae certified by authorities
- 01 identity card copy (notarized)
- 01 copy of certificate of disability (notarized)
- 02 4×6 images and 01 10×15 full body portrait
- 01 health certification
- Enrollment application form
In the absence of a certificate of disability, please prepare:
- 01 health certification
- Disability certification application form
AddressCandidate will apply at Will to Live Center or do express mail service at:
- The Will To Live Center: No. 12, 2/43 Hoang Liet Street, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi
- Phone: 0243 641 9700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.nghilucsong.net